Monday, February 22, 2010

Shopping

Shopping is one of favorite time . I spend around $400 hundred per month in the shopping . One important thing that I do when I visite a new country or city is going to big or famous mall in there. Misfourtune when I start studing againe , I don't have enough time to do my habits. Painting is my favorite habit in leisure time . My study in university is education of art. Da Vinci is my favorite artist . I like his stayle in painting. He portrays every details in his painting. Last supper is one of the most important painting in the world

5 comments:

  1. Shopping and art are two great hobbies! I hope you like the malls here in Calgary. My favourite mall is Chinook Centre . . . lots of great stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shopping only if it doesn't need to spend money,So,window-shopping is all of my shopping style~

    ReplyDelete
  3. shopping is the great activity in this frozen city:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahany,

    I enjoyed your blog. A lso, I agree with Noha about what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like shopping when I wanna buy new T-shirt

    ReplyDelete