Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Abby,
My daughter and I have a problem every morning. When I wake her up she refuse to wake, even though she have slept 11 hours. Also, she refuse to eat her breakfast,even though I try many kind of cereal .Also, her sister copys her. I have no time to convince her to eat. In addition, she is a dependent girl. I have to help her wear clothes ,shoes and even carry her backbag . Every day,she is late ,and this embarrasing me so much with her teacher.Also, her late will effect on her marks. Actually, I don't know what I have to do with her. I don't like to force her or yell to her , while I can not make this matter countinue. I want healthy life for her ,and I want her to depend on herself. I hope the best future for her.What should I do to solve this problem.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a pretty tough problem. Have you ever tried Coronation Instant Breakfasts? My Mum used to give them to me when I refused to eat breakfast, or if there wasn't enough time before school. Or you could make smoothies at home with fruit and milk . . .

    ReplyDelete