Monday, April 5, 2010

My goals for studying EAP program

There are many goals for studying EAP program. The most important thing is to qualify me to continue my master's degree in educational leadership. Secondly,I would like better communication with English speakers, so I want to improve my listening and speaking through the EAP program.Furthermore, English language is a global language. If you speak English, you will be fine everywhere. Also, my husband speaks English very well, so I would like to make some balance between us. The most popular movie is an English language movie, and I would like to understand every thing I see without translation. It is more exciting to be with the actions more than understanding after every things are done. Also, English language gives me many chance of jobs in my country.Now, avoiding making mistakes in my writing,such as spelling and grammar mistakes, is a big goal for me.To conclude, I wish that I speak English fluently as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. These are some great goals. Learning English can seem hard at times, and the results are incremental and slow, but if you keep on working hard, you will reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you achieve your goals very well.

    good luck,

    ReplyDelete